The following terms apply to the Woods Whur LLP Website ("our Website") and your use of our Website constitutes your agreement to these terms:
1. The information made available on our Website is intended for general information purposes only. It does not constitute legal or any other type of advice or any other type of advice. We accept no liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on our Website.
2. While we try and ensure that all information on our Website is accurate, no representation or warranty is given that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, up to date or error free. Use of our Website is at your own risk. We take reasonable steps to prevent viruses and malicious code on our Website but no liability is accepted for them.
3. This website is owned by Woods Whur LLP and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Woods Whur LLP at all times.
4. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on our Website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal.
5. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of our Website without our prior written consent.
6. Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between our Website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this site and any third party site without our express written consent.
7. If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 6 then you will leave our Website (whether or not you realise that you are leaving). We are not responsible in any way for the material on any other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Woods Whur LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (the SRA), details of which can be accessed on the SRA website (www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page
). Our SRA number is 563489. Our VAT number is 118 5635 08.
If you have any queries regarding our Website or the information contained on it, please contact Paddy Whur by email at firstname.lastname@example.org